An Ecocert certification is proof that a company holds itself to higher standards than the legal minimums required. There are many organizations that handle certification of this class, especially for organic agriculture. The most well-known is the USDA, whose program is ran by a series of state-level certifying organizations.
Our Other Certifications
Our manufacturing plant in Turkey has earned many certifications since it first opened. These include:
• Anglo Japanese-American Registrars (AJA)
• Ecocert Organic®, the Largest Certification Organization In the World
• Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HAACP)
• International Organization for Standardization of Quality Management, ISO 9001-2000
• United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), Quality Management Registration #059-A
About Origanum Vulgare
Pure strains are highly sought-after and can only be found in Turkey and an island off the coast of Greece. There is not enough to supply the need of every distributor, making it vital that you look for Ecocert reports or analysis to verify the species. While shipping costs, including fuel, have increased the cost of this rare product, we will never use subpar strains that lower standards for taste or effectiveness. Every bottle produced with Origanum Vulgare is Ecocert Certified and USDA registered.